Saturday, June 02, 2007

I took a ride to the Iao Valley near Wailuku, Maui, and found a few pretty flowers . . .



I did quite a bit of reading while on vacation, (oh, the luxury of laying in bed with a good book and a strong cup of coffee) and hope to post my reviews of a couple of books this week - The Ballad of the Flim Flam Man by Guy Owen for the Southern Reading Challenge, and A Deadly Shade of Gold by John D. MacDonald for Liz’s Summer Mystery Reading Challenge. I liked them both alot.

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Funky fauna!! Every great vacation always leaves one wondering: Was I just there?

9:14 PM  
Blogger sage said...

nice pictures, I can't wait to read your review of the Flim-Flam Man

1:19 PM  
Blogger v said...

Great photographs! Glad to hear the vacay was sweet and serene.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home