Saturday, June 02, 2007



Sunset over Molokai . . .

Had a great time in Maui, though I have now learned that someone got hold of my credit card number while in Hawaii, and is apparently enjoying some online gaming . . . . Citibank picked it up pretty early, so the fraudulent charges are pretty minimal, and the card has been cancelled. I did quite a bit of snorkelling, and hope my underwater photos will be worth posting.

This morning I'm off to a wedding, and tomorrow a 5k . . . I already feel like I need another vacation! Hope everyone has good things planned for this weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Welcome back--as I've just gotten through putting in 6 six hours in hte office on a Saturday, and still have stuff to do, I find that I can't wait till I get on that plane Monday morning to take me away from here

10:37 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a truly wonderful vacation. Sorry to hear about your card, but it sounds like you caught it early.

I saw Duke at BJ's in the Shore.

8:07 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Welcome back, Diane.

9:05 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I bet you were excited to see your dogs!! Welcome back

9:52 PM  
Blogger v said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your underwater photos! If they are anything like the sunset photo, they will be quite stunning.

1:26 PM  
Blogger ffleur said...

At first glance I thought V commented "can't wait to see your underware pictures" hehehehe, I knew he was looking for a date but...

welcome back!

(still jealous and pouting)

10:55 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Identity theivery in the middle of your relaxing vacation doesn't sound like fun, but I'm glad your bank caught it in time.

Welcome home! Were Nanners and Noodles very happy to see you?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home