Tuesday, October 30, 2007



So, I brought work home tonight, but I took a break for a game of "house fetch" with the dogs. My house is long and narrow, so I can toss a ball a fair distance. Here Nanners and Noodles each take a break with their ball.


And I can confirm that the rumors are true . . . 13-0 with my football picks last week and I won the local NFL pool for the second time in four weeks! My coffee can vacation fund is doing well for the next trip out of town, wherever it may be.
I've been meaning to mention that while I was in NYC, I went and saw "Lars and the Real Girl". It's a quirky film with a heart of gold. If you get the chance, check it out.

6 Comments:

Blogger THN said...

13-0? That's unbelievable. This was a tough week to pick games. I stupidly though St. Louis was going to win this week. I won't make that mistake again.

1:20 AM  
Blogger sage said...

wow, you tend to do pretty good in the pool, what's your secret?

4:41 AM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

Wow! Good job on the football picks!!

Have a wonderful Halloween!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

I'm SO impressed you know anything about football at all.

The Funasaurus would be proud. I believe he's 13-0 as well.

Also, I've been waiting to hear reviews of Lars and the Real Girl, it gives me hope if you liked it.

9:56 AM  
Blogger LA said...

The girls got to play fetch, you won the football pool. All in all, I'd say it was a satisfying day.

12:22 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Does Noodles retrieve, too? Wally will do it forever, of course, and has trained my neighbor's English Bulldog to retrieve also. You haven't seen fetch until you've seen a bulldog do it.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home