Saturday, December 20, 2008


Christmas plans are starting to come together -


Christmas eve, my mother and I are going out to dinner at a local restaurant. Then my mom wants to come back to my place to open "a few" gifts. She also plans on having a full gift exchange on Christmas morning. This means that I need to have enough presents for my mom so that she has gifts to open both days. So, this weekend I'll have to pick up a few odds and ends for gifts.


I've decided on the following for Christmas day food - Overnight Caramel French Toast and bacon for breakfast, and slow cooker Irish Stew for later in the day. This way, I can do most of my grocery shopping this weekend.


Work has been horribly busy and stressful, and I'm hoping to have a long weekend, by taking off the 24, 25 and 26.


The good news is that I've been too busy to eat much - dinner this week has been good cheese, bread and a glass of wine - not exactly Jenny Craig cuisine, but it has paid off, and my total weight loss is now . . . 12.4 lbs!
Alright, off to get my car smog checked. Hope you all have good things planned for today,

3 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Good things planned for today? I've just taken a break from working... The picture of your beautiful flower is quite a contrast to the picture I just posted!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Wow, you have been doing an amazing job with the weight loss AND this is the time of the year when most people pack on the pounds. Good for you!

8:23 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Mom's in town for the holidays and the niece's baptism which was Sunday. I've been running nonstop. Ready for a break and drinks!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home