Friday, December 05, 2008


So things are a bit quieter around Casa Diane with just Sam and me. Samantha is taking full advantage of the opportunity to sleep in instead of rising with the sun as Hanna insisted. We've been going on some nice long and brisk walks which had gone on the back burner as Hanna's health failed.
Thanks to everyone for your kind words and thoughts.
Work is busy, and I also hope to do some holiday shopping this weekend. I also signed up for a card exchange with Knitters for Obama (just 15 members, not all 4000!), and I'd like to get those cards sent out this weekend.
I went on my first holiday dinner this week to the Winery in Tustin, and enjoyed some good company, good wine and good food.
Oh, and the Chargers beat the Raiders, so there's a reason to celebrate.

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Samantha still looks a bit sad. Got my first dinner tonight--I don't really want to go but...

3:05 PM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

It sounds like you're in good spirits. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. My two dogs were with me for over 10 years. Try to have a good weekend.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Glad to hear things are going a little bit better. Have a great wknd!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

♥Diane~ Hugs to you and Samantha♥

4:11 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I'm gonna pour out a bit of my diet Coke on the ground to honor Hanna. She was a good girl!

Glad you are getting out and having fun.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Samantha is a cute one. Hope you are both doing well.

1:50 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Look at that sweet face. I can't believe it's December already.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home