Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In some cruel twist of fate, while much of the country is suffering under horrible weather, California is enjoying gorgeous days. This is when California is at its best - the recent rains have brought back the vegetation, and, to some extent, cleaned up the air.

Yesterday, I spent the day in Laguna Beach at a client's facility. My time indoors was spent in a windowless cubicle, so I appreciated how nice it was when I left for lunch and to head home on Pacific Coast Highway.

The view out the window of Olamendi's Mexican Restaurant . . .

Headig north on PCH . . .

10 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

It doesn't hurt that Laguna is a natural beauty, either.

8:06 AM  
Blogger sage said...

I think it's time for me to post some more skiing/snow pics :)

Too bad the camera doesn't capture the -40 wind chill.

10:06 AM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

Isn't this weather insane? I thought that groundhog saw it's shadow and we were in for 6 more weeks of a cold snap!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I heard how wonderful the weather has been out there. I am extremely jealous! I really would mvoe to CA if it was closer to NY and I wasn't so terrified of earthquakes!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great - so blue.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

wow! Look at that sky. I could use some warm weather right now.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm considering moving to California!

Tired of being a *snow bunny*... {grin}

2:59 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Oh, this makes me homesick! It snowed in Nashville this morning.

3:05 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I've actually been to Laguna Beach, and it's one of my favorite places. Such a wonderful place. Newport was nice, too.

I am happy you're enjoying some great weather!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I was bummed to find it nice and cool/cold today on my day off. I've been looking forward to enjoying the sunshine.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home