Monday, February 11, 2008






So, the girls and I loaded up in the car and headed out yesterday to run a few errands . . .


We got the oil changed in the car, and bought some buttons for a cardigan waiting to be assembled. As you can tell by these photos, I'm still quite enamored with my iPhone.



For the last week, I've been reading about cupcakes on the Princess in Galoshes blog, and I finally broke down and made some . . . Orange Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting. Feel free to insert a sarcastic/smart-alecky/helpful comment here about possible reasons I have not reached my dream weight yet . . .

8 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

It looks warm!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

No sarcastic remarks from me...just YUM!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I'm coming over, those look wonderful!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

fah-bulous, dah-ling. They look divine.

Now I need to make some more. Crap.

4:41 PM  
Blogger sage said...

Did you take the pics with your iphone? Don't cut the corners too tight, hate for Hannah to get up close and personal to a stop sign... And yes, the cup cakes look and sound divine.

6:28 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Please tell me you aren't wearing headphones in the car! Boy, Hanna is nearly crawling out of the car!

1:40 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Team Cupcakes!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I never realized how cool iphones were till a friend let me play with hers recently. Now I'm saving up for one.

Those cupcakes look like they were cooked up in the devil's bakery. Impossible not to want to eat them all.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home