Friday, February 08, 2008

These are my new Laura Ashley eyeglasses. (There are kind of cool vines along the side). I haven't bought new glasses in a few years, and the clarity is amazing when you put on glasses with your actual current prescription. The lady at the store asked me what I was looking for: trendy? metallic? unobtrusive? My response was that in theory I liked the idea of trendy and stylish, but in reality, just wanted frames that looked decent on my face.

Oh, and in searching for a photo online, I found out the frames are offered online for half the price I paid at a cute beach city optometry store.

Hanna got her stitches out today, so is freed from the cone of silence. The girls are napping, and I'm drinking a glass of pinot grigio. I have to head into the office tomorrow, but will try to also get some fun in this weekend . . .

Any big plans???

4 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

I should have done a post about my new glasses--I got 'em right before Christmas. I found that I needed glasses four years ago and if I didn't have to read or tie knots in fishing lines or read the advertisements over urinals (more than you probably wanted to know), I still wouldn't need em...

Plans: more skiing, but not sure about Sunday as it's only suppose to be about 10 degrees with winds of 40 mph. That's chilly even for me, but I will still probably do a short ski.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your glasses are pretty. I need to get new ones. I have the invisible bifocals and hate them. I want to get a pair of just plain glasses (no bifocals).

My daughter and I are going to a model home auction tomorrow - all the furniture and accessories from a few model homes. Should be fun!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Love the new glasses! I hate when I find something cheaper on the internet like that!

My big plans for today are to go out to eat with my family and sisters friends to celebrate my sisters bday and engagement. The wine and beer will be flowing!

8:51 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Seal Beach Eyes? I have an appointment this week.

Love the glasses.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home