Thursday, August 30, 2007

The world's funniest Inland Empire refugee, Prunella deVille has tagged me to reveal my answer to the question "If you were left alone on a deserted island, which celebrity would you choose to spend time with?"



Real celebrity as himself - Jon Stewart. Life could never be boring with Jon around, though we'd have to arrange for satellite transmission of CNN so that he would have a continuing source of topics to go off on. While Jon could definitely keep me intellectually stimulated, I am concerned about his ability to keep us in food, shelter, home brewed rum . . . in other words, the essentials. Thus, my second pick to also come along is . . .






Real celebrity as a historical figure - Robert Redford as Jeremiah Johnson. If you saw this 1972 movie with Redford before he'd spent way too much time in the sun, you know JJ is man of few words, but an excellent provider - assuming there will be buffalo and beaver on the desert island. If our island paradise is overrun with cannibals, JJ is the man to kick ass and take no prisoners.

Who would you choose???

12 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

I'll take Mary Ann of Gillian's Island, she's already been through the drill and would know what to do.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Brad Pitt. I KNOW, it's so cliche, but dear God, I think we could live off the love alone.

That, and the honey I'd pour on his chest....

7:40 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Diane, I think you would really need both of these guys. There is no way you're gonna get any pillow talk out of Jeremiah Johnson.

And Jon looks like he would wilt without sunscreen and bottled water.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - good choice - I always preferred her to Ginger

princess - some cliches are worth living by!

flix - oh definitely - I'm bringing them both

9:35 PM  
Blogger LA said...

They are like yin and yang. Fun choices!

12:13 AM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I'm thinking Colby from Survivor.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Excellent choices! I like that you decided to bring two guys.

6:16 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Clooney. Definitely Clooney. He seems like a resourceful guy, and he'd be fun to look at. We could have our own little Blue Lagoon moments.

8:29 AM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Hi Diane,

Congrats - I've chosen you for a Blogger Reflection Award. Please check out my most recent post.

11:17 AM  
Blogger v said...

I watch The Daily Show religiously. Stewart and crew are hilarious, insightful, witty, and biting. Some of the best 30 minutes of TV, bar none.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://wucocubav.100freemb.com/ucacydi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no rx cheap tramadol no rx - tramadol cheap

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home