Thursday, March 08, 2007



So Cal's newest beach bunnies?

This morning I was walking Nanners and Noodles, accompanied by a neighbor, and her french bulldog, Jacques. Jacques is one of Noodles' (the little dog) favorite boyfriends. She mentioned that she had been told by one of the town's biggest idiots/major gossips that the Olsen Twins had purchased a recently completed house on the beach, and she thought she had seen some anorexic girls in the area . . .

Feeling a deep obligation to share this news, if true, with the blogging community, when I got home, I logged on to the internet to investigate. This is what I discovered . . .

The purchasers of record are a latino husband and wife, and the purchase price was $7.4 million, with a $4.4 million deed of trust recorded against the property (meaning that a $3 million dollar down payment had been made). While I would anticipate that the Olsen Twins would not have the property listed on County Records in their names (I would have expected a dummy corporation), I seriously doubt they would have financed the property with an 8.14 percent adjustable rate mortgage . . . .

So my conclusion? I don't expect to run into Mary Kate and Ashley at the local Starbucks.

10 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

Christ! Someone got a bad deal on their loan!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

edit - seriously bad! they must be planning a short term ownership and quick sale is all I can figure out

12:28 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Maybe it's JLo and Marc Anthony. Okay, I kid.

12:30 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

They're not the brightest light bulbs. It would be hilarious to see them on the beach!!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's the twins... every neighborhood needs a 'crazy old cat lady' or two, right?

1:18 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I see that others were thinking what I was thinking--if you put down $3 mil, appox. 40%, you should be able to get more favorable rates.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Nanners and Noodles, how cuuute!

thx for stoppin' by my place, Diane. :+)

6:41 PM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

HAHA! Its funny how gossip gets out of hand.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Too bad. That would be some fun dish.

7:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

They won't be moving until Gucci starts making goth bikinis.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home