Saturday, March 03, 2007



It is very, very windy today . . .


And this will make my noon golf lesson even more challenging. I have 16 days until my next charity golf tournament, and now that Yellowstone is behind me, it's time to turn my attention back to golf. I did hit the driving range yesterday (before I met la and some other delightful ladies for a lovely afternoon of knitting), and my golf game isn't hopeless, but I need to invest the time practicing. My friend Lisa is also taking a lesson today, so hopefully we will get out to a local course in the next week or so to play 9 holes. I'm not sure if Lisa and I will be grabbing lunch afterwards, but if we don't, I want to try to go see Zodiac this afternoon.


I hope everyone else has a delightful afternoon, whatever you choose to do! It appears that Noodles intends to spend the afternoon cozied up on my favorite sweater.


6 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

It's insanely windy today. I had to get my car smogged this morning, and the waiting area was outdoors. The magazines on the table were getting destroyed!

Looking forward to your review of Zodiac.

11:43 AM  
Blogger v said...

Great to hear you're improving your golf game and continuing the charity events. I'm sure you'll school everyone at the next tourney!

And Noodles has the right idea. Great picture!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That face is precious. What cute picture:)

11:24 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

If I could, I would love to spend the afternoon curled up on my favourite sweater. Noodles knows where it's at.

1:56 PM  
Blogger THN said...

I left for Vegas in that wind. It was howling.

Where are you taking lessons?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

During the wholesale pandora beads World War II, Art Deco jewellery was pandora silver beads a very popular style among women. The females started pandora glass beads wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And cheap pandora beads such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used discount pandora beads long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold pandora beads sale rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead pandora earrings silver of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry pandora earrings sale today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and pandora sets triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long lines and curves.One cheap pandora sets example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco new pandora bangles ring.Art Deco rings have sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home