Friday, March 09, 2007



I'm meeting with my CPA on Tuesday, which means this weekend I have to make sure all my paperwork is in order. My CPA sends me very helpful worksheets, so it really is as streamlined as he can make it for me, if I only kept my records in a more organized fashion. This will honestly only take a couple of hours of work at a maximum, but I am already dreading it.

My other big project for the weekend is only slightly more appealing to me. I need to organize my 500 (yes, 500) photos from Yellowstone into some sort of cohesive, viewer friendly format. One hobby I have always avoided is scrapbooking, so all I am really aiming to do is to buy a photo album or two, get rid of the bad, repetitive photos, and slap them into the album. Nevertheless, I would welcome a root canal to avoid doing this . . .

But these are the worries for this weekend . . . today I am working half day then golfing 9 holes with my brother. Fingers crossed that I don't totally suck . . .

11 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

is that stack your CPA's worksheets? I too hate paperwork--heaven will not have paperwork nor speedbumps.

1:15 PM  
Blogger v said...

Let us know how the golf outing went. I'm sure you won. Okay I have no clue, but if you post that you won I wouldn't question it one bit.

And the photo album will be an absolute guest pleaser. Plus if you have the photographs on your computer you might want to sign up for flickr or something similar.

Once again, thanks for sharing those photographs, they were stellar.

7:20 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Did you know scrap-bookers and stampers are natural enemies? It's true! I went to Pearl Art Supply in Huntington Beach a few years back to work on a project I had conceived that required help from both departments, and they each put their noses up in the air at the idea I would combine the mediums.

Good luck with the tax stuff. I'm procrastinating.

11:46 PM  
Blogger sage said...

don't worry about the taxes--you still got five weeks to file and extension...

Did you (or was it V) have a movie review of "Angels with Dirty Faces?" If it was you, do you know when it was?

6:21 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

SAGE - It was me! February 5 . . . did you watch it? like it?

v - I did actually beat my brother by one stroke - this is the first time I beat him

la - I would have to place myself then in the stamper camp . . .

7:41 AM  
Blogger sage said...

yeah, I watched it and loved and will have a review/commentary on posted in a day or two.

2:43 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I went back and looked--I'd reserved on Netflix "angels with Dirty Faces," and your review was "We're no Angels." I'll ahve to watch it too, but I really liked the "Dirty Face" one which I watch last night.

2:49 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

If you have digital photos, you can use an online service to print a book after you organize them online. It makes it a lot easier than printing out individual photos and putting them in a book.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - I'll check out your review, and also check out angels with dirty faces - I hope you also like We're no angels

edit - great suggestion - thanks!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

ugh taxes!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need any blurry or dark/whatever photos enhanced... just ask.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home