Friday, March 09, 2007

A few photos of this and that . . .

The baby blanket I am knitting to be donated to a local charity . . .










My pink jasmine is back in bloom, and smells wonderful . . .














Just outside of Yellowstone is the studio of Dan and Cindy Hartman, and this a poor quality photograph of the beautiful photographs of wolves I bought from Dan and Cindy.














Here, Noodles removes the last bit of stuffing from the Pink Octopus, and Nanners spends some quality time with the Blue Bunny.


7 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I like that the blanket is pretty and charitable at the same time!

9:22 AM  
Blogger v said...

Simply great photographs! Mucho props on the blanket. And the pink jasmine is simply gorgeous.

The wonderful photos of the dogs with stuffed animals got me thinking ... do they have favorite stuffed animals or blankets? I'm guessing the blue bunny is something Hanna always keeps around or returns to? I'm just curious.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - thanks!

v - actually, Samantha is sitting next to me right now with the blue bunny. There have been times where Hanna has been enamored with a new stuffed animal and insisted on carrying it with her wherever we went, but mostly, they both have lots of toys, and you never know what they will pick out to play with

7:16 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Love knitting, love dogs, and love jasmine. This post was like hitting the trifecta!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Love your doggies, diane!

woof, woof!

10:40 AM  
Blogger v said...

Wow, that's pretty interesting ... and cool.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Do you ever have problems with the dogs getting into your knitting? My dog Shirley got ahold of a little knitted tolite paper cozy thingee my mother-in-law gave me and tore it to absolute shreds.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home