Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

Ok, 3 weeks into this show I realized I just can't watch another season, but I still don't want Emmitt Smith to be eliminated. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's the annoying group of "stars" they gathered this year. Ok, the annoying group of female stars - I don't even know who most of them are. Pop star Willa Ford? Country star Sara Evans? Actress Monique Coleman?

I do have to admit that I kind of have the hots for professional male dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy - there is something sexy about the eastern European men. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing the Kirov Ballet perform Romeo and Juliet in a few weeks . . .

The good news is that you can vote online at ABC.com, and don't have to wait until the show is over. So I log on, vote, and go on my merry way.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Okay, I do not watch Dancing w/ The Stars, but I will have to now check it out! Maksim Chmerkovskiy is seriously a hot man. Wow Wow Wow! Yes there is something sexy about Eastern European Men!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ryan - Maks does the choreography for the pro's dances on the Wednesday night elimination show, and generally is the featured dancer too - so it's worth checking out just for that!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Is this the one with Jerry Springer?

6:00 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Prunella - yep! he's charming his way past elimination week after week!

7:56 AM  
Blogger LA said...

That bad, huh?

Jerry Springer hasn't been eliminated yet?

Who do you think will win?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - the best dancers are Mario Lopez and Joey Lawrence, but scandal continues to swirl around them b/c, much to the chagrine of the judges, they keep "flaunting" the rules of ballroom dance . . . No, I'm not making this up.

3:40 PM  
Blogger LA said...

There are rules to flaunt?

And if you flaunt rules, are you a fule? (sorry)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - oh yes! all kinds of rules - which make sense in professional ballroom dancing competitions. But on Dancing w/ the Stars, frankly, they should be happy the stars make it through the routines w/o tripping

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home