Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Had dinner with a friend tonight (ummmm ribs at Houston's) to talk about some business opportunities for both of us - could be a good move for me . . . got home in time to confirm that Emmitt Smith made it through another week of Dancing with the Stars, and that my 9 votes for him were not for naught . . . Criminal Minds was next up - while the FBI profilers generally deal with creepy serial type crimes, tonight's episode was extra disturbing - internet pedophiles. Is there any worse criminal than the sexual predators of children? Is there any punishment too great for this?

Finished up the night with Kidnapped - so far the best new show on TV. With this episode, more twists and turns were revealed, and I have no idea where this show is headed, but I'm on board for the wild ride.

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

My sister said they were filming Smith in the Shore yesterday (on the beach). Did you give that show a second chance

11:13 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - I did! I am going to keep watching. It is obviously a very expensive show - fancy chase scenes and stuff. But so far the characters are pretty dark - I assume they will start to reveal the back stories. Did she see Simon Baker????

7:11 AM  
Blogger LA said...

She didn't mention seeing anyone in particular, but she is a big Ray Liotta fan. I'll ask her if she could ID any of actors.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - cool! Simon Baker plays the surfing psychopath who lives at the beach w/ Jonny Lee Miller, so they may be the likeliest candidates

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home