Tuesday, February 03, 2009

These are the things I'm totally diggin' these days -

  • lots of flowers growing along the path in Bolsa Chica, like these daisies
  • Coffee Mate's Italian Sweet Cream creamer
  • my new coffee maker with the insulated pot that keeps coffee hot and so much more tasty than keeping the pot warm on a hot plate
  • Graboid.com - I can download episodes of my favorite BBC tv shows that haven't been released yet in the US, and recent movies, like Quantum of Solace
  • going for long walks with a book on tape playing on my iPhone and with my little buddy Sam
  • that both Sam and I are slimming down
  • eReader that lets me read books in the dark in the morning while I'm drinking my yummy coffee and still snuggling under the covers
  • that Freddy is eating his seed mix, even if he still treats his highly nutritious pellet mix with disdain
  • recent home improvements that make such a huge difference
  • that Psych, Burn Notice and Flight of the Conchords are back on tv
  • that I know I am blessed in so many different ways

What are you diggin' these days?

8 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I'm diggin my fish oil and B vitamin suppliments. And the fact that I just got five new books to read from Amazon!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I love the flowers!

I was enjoying spending two nights with my sister while she was in town for work.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Cold weather that we've been having (love it!), my new tires for the car, and, as always, good books and coffee.
Love the pic of the daisies!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

I appreciate how stress takes me to an I Don't Give A Crap place. Flowers smell better and food tastes better. Now if I could just get there without going through all the crap first.

10:12 AM  
Blogger dit said...

I'm digging a hike I am going on Sunday with a water fall and a gold mine. Crazy no? lol Also the Amaryllis that are blooming.

11:14 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I'm digging the thoughts of skiing this afternoon--I have a meeting this morning south of here and plan to take the afternoon off to explore a favorite spot.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That Italian Sweet Cream creamer is the best ever. I live in fear that it will be a discontinued flavor.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

During the wholesale pandora beads World War II, Art Deco jewellery was pandora silver beads a very popular style among women. The females started pandora glass beads wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And cheap pandora beads such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used discount pandora beads long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold pandora beads sale rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead pandora earrings silver of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry pandora earrings sale today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and pandora sets triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long lines and curves.One cheap pandora sets example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco new pandora bangles ring.Art Deco rings have sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home