Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Is it wrong that I will probably play hookie from work Friday afternoon to go see the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace? (Ive seen every Bond movie in the theater).

Is it wrong that I've been sharing the cake from the dog cookie store with Nanners and Noodles?
Is it wrong that I've replaced checking polls online every five minutes to checking on the 6 Shibu Ina puppies that have taken the internet by storm? (There are 3 girls and 3 boys, they turn five weeks old today and can be seen here. When they are not all sleeping, they are six total knuckleheads).
Now that I've shared the highlights of my week, what are you doing "wrong" this week?

9 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I'm eating way too much drunk food to drown away my sorrows...

4:27 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I'm spending way too much time on Facebook during work hours

7:25 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Just the usual time wastage on the internet and eating too many chocolate dipped pretzels.

Might be wrong but it feels so right.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

It's hard to think of something I've done wrong when I haven't done anything.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Spending cash on pumpkin spice lattes instead of saving it for Christmas presents.
Making Christmas presents instead of buying them.
Watching reruns of Frasier instead of working on said presents.
Vicious cycle.
(I'm going to see Bond this weekend, too, but I don't feel guilty at all about that one! ha)

6:53 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Mother's Cookies.

But in my defense, it's "last call" considering they are going out of production very soon.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

I read that Roger Moore is not happy with the way Bond has been morfed into Jason Bourne. I love the new Bond, busted knuckles, smashed nose, black eyes in a tuxedo and an Aston Martin.

8:41 AM  
Blogger sage said...

going out of the inlet this morning, with small craft warnings and winds blowing hard from the SE was probably wrong or at least a dumb thing, but we lived to tell about it :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Reading too many blogs, wasting time in used book shops, paying ALOT of attention to the financial ruins of the world, wondering when the f**k the daily horrible news of it will stop. Watching my portfolio shrink.
Good times.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home