Monday, September 08, 2008

If you ask the girls, the highlight of the weekend was my trip to Target on Sunday for new dog beds. As you can see, they are very fluffy and very comfy.

I didn't get too much done on Saturday - I was suffering through a sinus headache, but still headed out to the local pub to get in my and my brother's football pool picks. The bartender swore she had a remedy that would solve both hangovers (from which I wasn't suffering), and sinus headaches.

Take a can of Tecate. Don't pop it open. Squeeze lots of lime juice into the closed top of the can. Add a dash of salt and a good dash of Tapatio hot sauce. Pop the top and down a good portion of the can of beer.

It didn't cure my headache, but it was quite tasty.

5 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

Wally has never much cared for a dog bed. He prefers my King size one, and Gracie is following suit. I wonder if I could train her for a dog bed.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That sounds like an interesting drink...not one I would want to try!

6:26 PM  
Blogger sage said...

always beware of bartender prescriptions!

6:52 PM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

So how did you do on your game picks? I hope many wins helped your headache go away:)

9:08 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Samantha looks so tiny on that bed compared to Hanna.

Down with headaches!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home