Friday, August 15, 2008



Another blurry cone photo . . .




She is trying hard to stay still, but a Pupperoni awaits! She knows she gets a snack when the cone goes back on, so there is no struggle at all.




We go see the oncologist on Monday, and I'm feeling more resigned to whatever the news is, and still hoping it will be good.




I'm making a batch of Auntie Diane's world famous ribs this weekend, and having some friends over on Sunday, otherwise, I'll just be hangin' with the girls, and working on my socks!

Oh, and since my housekeeper didn't come this week, I'll have to do some cleaning . . . bummer . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Poor little girl! She looks so resigned to wearing that cone. I hope she will be okay.

I dig those hot pink socks.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Hanna looks very regal with her cone on. I hope she gets extra treats for having to bear through all this. I will continue sending the best thoughts her way.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Poor little girl!!! I hope things turn out ok for her!!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

Sending positive thoughts. Enjoy the weekend and deal with the more difficult things on Monday.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home