Friday, July 13, 2007




It's Friday the 13th - time to check in at Casa Diane. The petunias and impatiens I planted last weekend are doing well, and the girls are conserving their energy for the weekend.
I'm golfing tomorrow afternoon for the first time in a couple of months, so I'm off to the driving range this morning on the way into work. My spiffy new bicycle was delivered this week, but needs a bit of assembly . . . I can't wait to go toodling down the street with my cool basket and bell . . .
Now for the bad news . . . I've gained 5 lbs., so it's time to get back on the diet and exercise path to health . . . not that I haven't enjoyed making french toast from Trader Joe's cinnamon raisin bread. And as you can see from the woeful look on Noodles' face, she has an appointment at the Vet's tomorrow for her annual shots . . .
Happy Friday the 13th, all! And if you see anyone with a mask and a knife, don't stop to ask stupid questions . . . just run, fast, in the opposite direction.

7 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

you will have to do a photo of you on the bike (maybe with an unbrella like Mary Poppins). happy 13th!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - it totally looks like a Mary Poppins bike, or like the one the witch rode in the Wizard of Oz when she was the mean lady on Kansas

11:13 AM  
Blogger sage said...

I'll keep the Mary Poppins image, as a kid, the tornado in the Wizard of Oz scared me to death and the witch was a close second!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Happy Friday the 13th to you too. Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned. I'm thinking of heading out to Camp Crystal Lake to make out with my boyfriend tonight. It's been closed for years so it will be nice and private.

2:42 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I've always wanted to go to a Trader Joes, I've heard they are really cool.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

great pics again, diane!

my daughter has a Trade Joes near her, goes there all the time.

5:31 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Your girls look like such sweeties. Have fun on the new bike!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home