Saturday, July 07, 2007

My head is feeling a bit better today, and I'm figuring out what to do with my glorious days off work. I have finished the body of the sweater, and I am working on the sleeves, but Ellie Victoria was born yesterday, and I may make her a pair of socks using that pink/green yarn to the left.
I used to do quite a bit of mosaic work, and this is a hummingbird and flower I started, but never finished. My work bench has been cleaned off, and I've been working this morning to organize my mosaic supplies . . . I'd like to finish up this project.
My orange hibiscus is on the comeback trail and my plumeria are in bloom . . .
What are you doing this weekend?

6 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

Working this weekend. :(

8:35 AM  
Blogger sage said...

I'm glad your head is feeling better... I'm back home after a red eye from Vegas--just woke up from a nap!

11:12 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Is Ellie the baby you gifted with the mitered blanket?

The flowers are beautiful!

4:50 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I spent the day boating. Very relaxing!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should definitely finish the mosaic.

I spent the weekend chopping trees... I know not very Live Earth, but the pear trees are hanging down low and will split if there's too much weight on top.

5:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I like your mosiac! You're very crafty, Diane.

I drove to Ottawa and back in a day. Never again in one day. Never again...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home