Thursday, November 02, 2006


Countdown to the Who, Day Three.

Like the Law & Order franchise, there are now three versions of CSI - The Original CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI NY. Each of these has as its theme song a Who classic - Who Are You for CSI, Baba O’Riley, for CSI NY, and Won’t Get Fooled Again for CSI Miami.

The only one of these shows that I currently find watchable is CSI NY. I used to watch CSI, but I now find Marg Helgenberger to be too irritating to endure for 60 minutes. And why do they keep giving David Caruso tv shows? (If you’re in the market for a really, really bad B Movie, check out David in Black Point). I do, however, like Gary Sinise. Some how he managed to make the legless Lt. Dan sexy in Forrest Gump.

So in honor of CSI NY, and Lt. Dan, today’s Who song is Baba O’Riley

Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven
Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland
Sally, take my hand
Travel south cross land
Put out the fire
And don't look past my shoulder
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older
Teenage wasteland
It's only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland
Oh, yeah
Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted!

4 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

At first, I was all about CSI:LV. Now I can't stand it or Miami. I hated CSI:New York when it first premiered because I couldn't for the life of me keep the characters straight. They all blended together into one boring, bland CSI tech. Now that they have trimmed the fat on the lest interesting characters, I've made CSI New York a must watch.

Plus, it has the best Who song as its theme.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

And all the women on the Miami show are way over done up - no coroner walks around in a push up bra, and they make the blond gal who was on the West Wing looks like she applies her make up in the dar . . .

11:47 AM  
Blogger LA said...

One of my favorite Who songs, believe it or not, is Boris the Spider. But my true #1 favorite Who song is Eminence Front.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home