Thursday, October 12, 2006



Such a busy girl . . .

As a general rule, I'm pretty happy hanging out around the house with my dogs, knitting, cooking, and watching sports or old British mysteries on tv, but I actually have a fairly busy social calendar coming up - ok, busy for me. Besides getting to dress up as Marie Antoinette for halloween, on November 4th, I'm going to see The Who at the Hollywood Bowl, and I can't wait. The Who - even with just the final two - are one of my favorite bands to see live. So Love, Reign O'er Me . . .

Only love Can make it rain The way the beach is kissed by the sea Only love Can make it rain Like the sweat of lovers Laying in the fields. Love, Reign o'er me Love, Reign o'er me, rain on me Only love Can bring the rain That makes you yearn to the sky Only love Can bring the rain That falls like tears from on high Love Reign O'er me On the dry and dusty road The nights we spend apart alone I need to get back home to cool cool rain I can't sleep and I lay and I think The night is hot and black as ink Oh God, I need a drink of cool cool rain . . .

Also, on calendar . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I love The Who. They are playing the Air Canada Centre on December 4th and tickets are still available. I'm contemplating getting two tickets and taking my friend along.

Have you seen them live before, Diane?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - I have and you should definitely go! Roger still sounds and looks good, and so does Pete. Ringo's son Zak Starkey drums for them now. They always put on a good show.

8:57 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That will be a cool place to see them. I dig the Bowl.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home