Wednesday, January 07, 2009


As I noted below, dealing with Dell is always a challenge. The good news is that I am not the victim of identity theft. Here's the story.
A few years back, I bought my mother a wireless capable laptop from Dell, which she wanted, but never even took out of the box. Eventually, the laptop was re-gifted to my brother - the aforementioned "Thomas". Tom recently contacted Dell to order some accessories for the computer, and he, of course, gave them his contact information. Dell, however, not to be foiled by updated information, keeps notifying me regarding the delivery, since I was the original purchaser of the computer . . . five years ago.
Thanks, Dell!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wilson said...

I swear the world is falling apart. The guy at McDonalds today gave me 2 orders of fries when I only asked for 1.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

It never can be easy can it?

5:50 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Dell is a company of mental midgets, I'm convinced.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Heehee. Did you know about the re-gift before this?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

No company ever updates information, I swear.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home