Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I think it's best to start 2009 with a clean slate, so I have a confession to make. Last night I watched 5 straight episodes of Season 4 of Project Runway. When I turned on the TV, it was already on BravoTV, and was an episode in which the designers made prom dresses for some snotty teenage girls from a Catholic School in New Jersey.


While I appreciate that the judges feel that they should be frank in their criticisms of the designers, I'm dying to know who thought it would be a good idea to have the teenagers stand there while the judges discussed how awful they looked in the dresses that they will presumably be wearing on a date:
"She looks totally washed out in that color"
"She looks like she's 45 in that style"
"The shape is not flattering to her figure."


Good times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That show can be addicting!

4:34 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I got Mad Men season 1 for Christmas and watched 4 episodes in a row plus a couple extras with commentary. It actually feels great to chill like that.

BTW, my cable was down for 5 days in total. Not just internet, but TV, too. Thanks, Time Warner!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I love me some PR!!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home