Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We went to the Vet for Hanna's second chemo treatment, and she seems to be handling it just fine. Since the appointment was 30 minutes later than I thought it was, we got to the office with plenty of time to spare. Instead of waiting inside, we laid down on the shady lawn around the side of the office and enjoyed a bit of the afternoon.



We were right under the flight path to the OC Airport, and had some pretty cool and pretty close up views of the underside of both private and commercial airplanes. My attempt to catch a photo on my iPhone of a plane was to no avail, but look how blue the sky is . . .

By the way, I love the eReader on my iPhone! Now, I always have a book with me to read when the opportunity presents itself. I finished up a Miss Marple mystery today, and started one featuring Hercule Poirot.

3 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Hanna looks content--and I miss those western skies

3:27 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Hanna does look nice and content. I've also been enjoying the eReader on my iPhone (thanks to your suggestion!). It is nice to have a book wherever you are.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Good for Hanna! And that blue is my absolute favorite color.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home