Saturday, December 15, 2007



(Bush's To Do List)

Where my obsessive-compulsive nature becomes most apparent is in my need to make to do lists, especially on the weekends. This is my actual unlikely list of things to accomplish this weekend:


  1. Take Hanna to the Vet's (time for her annual 5 in1 shot)

  2. Clean closet

  3. Buy new eyeglasses

  4. Get new cell phone

  5. Decorate the tree I bought last weekend

  6. Go hiking in the Bolsa Chica Wetlands

  7. Go to the driving range

  8. Buy Groceries

  9. Buy wine for Xmas gifts

  10. Buy Gift Cards

  11. Make Earrings for Kelly, Lisa and Allison (I'm having dinner with Kelly and Lisa on Sunday)

  12. Knit cashmere socks for Mom for Xmas

  13. Sew two sweaters that I have finished knitting

  14. Check out Delta's baggage limitations (I need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow to Yellowstone)

  15. Look into joining the re-opened neighborhood gym

  16. Pre-pack for Yellowstone (to make sure I'm not missing any key articles of warm clothing).

As a betting woman, I'd have to say that the over/under on how many of these will actually be crossed off the list is 7 1/2.


Thanks to The Gilded Moose for introducing me to my new favorite website - the Sugar Bush Squirrel . That's right people. Sugar Bush is kicking it poolside wearing the world's greatest pair of little squirrel sandals.


8 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Diane, I sure hope you complete more of your to-do list than Bush... and more wars and we'll be broke for sure. If you're really into squirrels, let me trap a few live 'uns and send them to you for Christmas--maybe that way there will be enough bird food around for my feathered friends who need it after last night's snowfall.

4:04 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Diane - Good f-ing luck! My only plans this weekend, other than work, are to sleeeep.

And please tell me someone did NOT dress a real squirrel. Must check out website.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

This is an extremely long list, in which I would probably accomplish maybe two of the items before becoming lazy.

2:13 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That's pretty ambitious, but whenever I have a list, I am much more productive than when I don't have a list, so I understand the list-making.

Leave it to the Gilded Moose. That site is a scream!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage - I hear ya. Yes, beasties are cutest when don't have to deal with them!

edit - that is just one of Sugar's more than 2000 outfits

ryan - I use the list to justify the lazy time!

la - The Moose is the best

8:32 AM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I wouldn't be able to survive without my to-do lists!

5:18 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah, I am a big list maker. It does help, although I think you may have been slightly long with this posted rendering.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Have you heard of the To-Do List book? Love it.
www.todolistblog.blogspot.com

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home