Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Exactly one week from now, I will be checked into my lovely Midtown Hotel room in NYC. Here is a photo taken last year from my favorite drinking location in Central Park - the boathouse snack shack/full service bar. What a delight to stop for a bottle of water, and discover that they also serve top shelf liquor.
We went to the Vet's today, for a rabies shot and Hanna is a svelte 70 lbs. My mother has been complaining that she is too thin, but the doctor says her weight is great. Noodles came along for the ride and waited in the car.
The Angels put up absolutely no fight in their 4- 0 loss to the Red Sox today - very disappointing. The big question now seems to be whether the Halos will lose the series in 3 games or 4. My colleague at work is a big Phillies fan, so I have adopted them as my National League team. I'm told that my favorite players are Utley and Howard.
And here is another great song from the Into the Wild soundtrack - Society.

7 Comments:

Blogger NY KAT said...

I'm ready for my vacation!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I really need a vacation. STAT.
Oh and I wish that I like Eddie's voice,
but it seriously get on my last nerve.
I really hope you enjoy your time in NYC!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

kat - me too!

ryan - oh, I love his voice - I think he has one of the top 5 rock vocals!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Sorry I just can't handle it.
I like listening to women's voices believe it or not.

OMG #) is on tonight at 8:30pm, effing up my Ugly Betty and Grey's anatomy.

CRAP

8:42 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Beckett was indeed awesome last night.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

flix - complete game, handful of hits scattered over 9 - he killed us

9:44 AM  
Blogger v said...

Glad to hear Hanna is doing well.

Great song; thanks for posting.

And have a magical time on your trip to NYC.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home