Saturday, June 30, 2007

My world, 8 am, Saturday morning . . .


Birdies at the feeder (they are delightfully noisy!)


Nanners and Noodles winding down (we've been up since a bit before 6)


My side to side sweater, in progress (probably the last wool I will work with until the fall)


Dog stew simmering on the stove (mmmmm - this batch has chicken livers!)


I don't have big plans for this weekend, and living at the beach, parking and traffic become big issues in the summer time. You have to think twice before giving up a parking space to run an errand. Even so, things I may do this weekend? Pick out new eyeglasses, hike in the Wetlands, and hit the driving range . . . or I may just do a whole lot of nothing!


Anybody living a more exciting life than me?

10 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

A whole lot of nothing appeals to me as well. Although a hike in the wetlands sounds nice.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

More exciting? Not at all. I'm off to take a nap.

10:43 AM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Just doing assorted domestic chores and running errands. Trying not to over do it in the heat.

12:49 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I was in workshops this morning and was hiking up in the mountains this afternoon! Do you make your own dog food?

4:25 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Mostly yard work. I also have to vacuum the pool. The weather has been warm with low humidity, so it's nice to be outside.

Oh, and I've got to install an air conditioner in my bedroom.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Sage - yep - I make a big pot of it every weekend . . .

9:29 PM  
Blogger sage said...

you'll have to share your doggie recipes!

9:47 PM  
Blogger prettykitty said...

my world, 2 am sunday morning... heartburn and insomnia. in that order. i came here for the fun!

1:59 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I finally watched Entourage, season 1. I guess you could say it wasn't an overly ambitious weekend.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home