Thursday, November 23, 2006



Happy Thanksgiving!

Last June, I first encountered the whole world of blogging from Bean's Blog. From there, I found la's blog and NFLAdam's blog, both of whom, oddly enough, live within a few miles of me. From there I discovered the blogs of a whole lot of neat folks, and I've very much enjoyed being a part of the blogging community. While it's unlikely I'll ever meet most of you in person, thanks for bringing a lot of entertainment to my life every day. Here's wishing you all, peace, good health, prosperity and lots of interesting ideas for your blogs.

Diane

9 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

In honour of your day, I just had turkey lasagna. Yummy...

Happy day, everyone!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

mishy - be sure to have pie, too!

10:46 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Diane... yee of little faith. There is a strawberry-rhubarb pie at home with my name on it. You betta believe it, sister!

11:20 AM  
Blogger LA said...

And sadly, Bean's blog is not only over but off the internet. :(

Diane - Have a fantastic day! I'm sure your Thanksgiving dinner will be wonderful.

Full bellies and lots of laughs to all!

LA

11:30 AM  
Blogger v said...

Diane, you run a wonderful blog. Have a happy Turkey Day and enjoy some pumpkin pie!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Back at ya, Di.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a nice day:)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And again... thanks for the pie recipe, they were so good.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diane. A few days late, but still meant with love!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home