Wednesday, June 24, 2009



And tomorrow, she's off! To the Big Apple, that is. I'm very excited to go. Planned outings include going to see Blithe Spirit and Billy Elliot, and meeting up with Auburn Kat. Other likely sightseeing includes the frog exhibition at the Natural History Museum, followed by a visit to the Shake Shack and some local yarn shops, the Met, MOMA, and a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.

Can't wait to see how my friends the Polar Bears are doing at the Central Park Zoo, and whether they still serve good Pinot Grigio at the Boathouse.

Not sure if I can blog from my iPhone, but I'll post pictures when I get back, and will definitely be posting photos in the mean time on facebook and twitter!

Hope everyone else has a good week . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Have fun! I'm glad I can travel vicariously this summer! :P

6:09 AM  
Blogger sage said...

Have a great time!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I had a wonderful time meeting you! It really was the perfect setting! =)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home