Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Last week was hellish, and I'm still busy, but on a slightly less insane level. This past weekend was nice and relaxing - I parked my car Friday evening and didn't use it again until Monday morning. Sam and I went for a couple long walks and I became enamored with all the pelicans along the coast that were diving for fish. With only my iPhone, I couldn't do much for photos, but here there are a few of them scouting out the coast. They are very big birds, and when they dive bomb from high above the surf it is a sight to see.
Pleased with my finished socks, and I plan to wear them today!My garden is going through its spring growth, and I love it. As you can see, I prefer the overgrown look, but the yellow and green variegated pointy leaved plant is a monarch butterfly plant that should grow to be quite large. I'm pleased to see it poking through the nasturtiums.How is your week shaping up?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

pelicans.

Sam.

socks.

flowers.

awesome!

11:35 AM  
Blogger sage said...

I love watching pelicans--I hope you're week eases up a bit.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

My week has been going good...I feel like it's the calm before the storm again at work. I'm savoring the quiet time to finally get caught up on some projects that I had to push aside. Plus, I'm off Friday and Monday so I'm obviously excited about that! =)

I really do hope to be at the beach soon myself!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

what a differnet world you live in! I like the scalf and your garden looks nice...

greetings from Scandinavia, Sarah sofia

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home