Saturday, July 19, 2008

The house may be a bit of a zoo today, and the porch busy. There is a surf contest going on today in which a bunch of guys I know are participating. Two guys have already told me that their wives and kids will be around later, and to some extent, I'll be expected to play hostess when people get tired of being on the sand or need to use the bathroom.

In the mean time, Samantha enjoys the view from my lap, and I am left to ponder how Hanna acquired a bright yellow stain on her side.

6 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Having a beach house probably increases your "friends" list... Enjoy the day and the surfing--it's raining here, but I went walking in the rain because its also warm and I wanted to be out.

8:43 AM  
Blogger LA said...

That yellow stain is indeed intriguing. Do you have any marigolds or goldenrod in your garden?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

If I lived by you, I would definitely be stopping over too! =)

LOL, where do you think the yellow stain came from? I usually can tell what my kitties have gotten into...especially Mr. Jon my white cat.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

OH and I actually played pretty good at the golf course the other day. Plus he gave me a tip that really helped out.

11:38 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

She probably rubbed up against a yellow flower of some sort. Wally used to get flower stains all the time.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Doggies do get into things, it's their job and they're darn good at it!

arf!

woof!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home