Sunday, May 04, 2008



My first attempt with hydrangeas . . . We'll see how long they stay so pretty. It's overcast and cool here this morning, and I'm meeting friends for breakfast, and then the month long birthday celebration should be at an end. My remaining plans for the day include hitting the driving range, going to Petco and the grocery store, cleaning the fish tank and watching the Angels game. I know, how much excitement can one gal take?
What are your plans for this Sunday?
Since we had a very busy day yesterday, Hanna took her self off to bed early last night.

7 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That sounds like the perfect Sunday! I plan on visiting my grandparents and sister then heading back to Buffalo, grocery shopping and going to bed early!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching the Penguins - Rangers game right now, and then I'm probably going to curl up with a book. I'm sick today. :(

12:03 PM  
Blogger FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Those flowers are beautiful!!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger sage said...

beautiful flowers--and your dog has the right idea!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Norris said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers ever, and I've never seen them in that color! More pictures, please! :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Happy belated birthday! And I love hydrangeas, too, good luck with those!

8:25 AM  
Blogger maggie moran said...

Wonder what color they will turn when they hit the lawn? We have one on the same wrought-iron fence row and one turned blue while the other remained pink. Hey thanks for joining the Southern Reading Challenge and excellent choices! :)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home