Tuesday, April 29, 2008


One last photo of Buddy,in his box, on my lap, on the way to meet his new mother. She seems like a neat lady, and told Buddy he was a beautiful baby starling. As soon as she picked him up, Buddy opened wide to be fed, so I know he is in good hands.
I do miss him, though . . .
I had a nice birthday - went for a long bike ride along the beach, took Buddy to his new mom, and had a nice lunch, including a strawberry margarita.
Today, back to work!
Thanks to everyone for their good wished for both Buddy and my birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

Happy birthday (belated)! and Yay for Buddy!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That sounds like a perfect day..helping an animal, the beach and a strawberry margarita!

7:42 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

What kat said . . .

8:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Awwwwww, how sweet of you to care for Buddy.

Hope your birthday was fab!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home