Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The girls and I are hangin' on the couch (and loveseat) tonight . . .

I'm currently doing time as a member of a jury. . . . but I can't talk about it until it's over. . . I'm scheduled to golf a week from Friday, which will be my first time on the links in months. I think a trip to the driving range is in order . . .

I'm taking my (will be 19 years old) niece to NYC in June . . . I have the feeling I'll be spending more time in Times Square, and less time drinking wine at the Boathouse in Central Park, but I refuse to eat more than once at TGI Fridays . . .

How's your week going?

7 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

That's nice of you to take your niece there!

I haven't been golfing for way too long!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hangin' with your girlfriends is the best!

7:58 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

My week has been going not so good, though today was nice-ish. Except for a headache.

Enjoy NYC. I've always wanted to go.

10:26 PM  
Blogger sage said...

Well, as my week started out Monday with a doctor's appointment...

I can't wait to hear your jury stories

5:42 AM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

I understand if you can't talk about it until it's over, but let me just say this...OJ IS GUILTY!! Looking forward to seeing you make him rot in jail! LOL

11:48 AM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

TGIFridays? In New York? NO! You must not! Go on a cupcake hunt, instead, try and find all the little speciality shops in NYC.

2:05 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Wow, you got on a case!

Can you say if it is criminal or civil?

NY in June sounds great.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home