Sunday, March 02, 2008

This time of year, my garden isn't too impressive, but the pink jasmine is in bloom, and that means that this is one of the times I wish the internet had smell-o-vision - the scent is wonderful.
I haven't been knitting much, I did finally make some progress on one sock yesterday. This also gives me the opportunity to show off my pedicure. (Note to self - look into spray on tan.)
And lo and behold, I have received my first Sunday NY Times. The over/under on how many crossword puzzle clues I will solve is 3 1/2.

8 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I am SO jealous that flowers are in bloom there! It's still snowing here, I think it's never ending!

8:58 AM  
Blogger sage said...

beautiful flowers, congratulations on the Times, and are you going to make little toe covers on socks? I can imagine having enough patience to knit socks, I'd go without first!

1:56 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

I'm lucky if I can do Monday's puzzle in the Times.

2:19 PM  
Blogger LA said...

You should save your first couple NYT crossword puzzles. I suspect that a year from now, you'll be doing them with ease, and it will be fun to compare the difference.

Nice pedi. I got one while I was in Florida.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

kat - California is doing well this year with flowers since we've finally had some rainn!

sage - knitting actually helps me with patience by keeping my hands busy!

edit - yeah, I do Monday, and MAYBE Tuesday, and then switch to the Short Bus Crossword

la - the nail place at the Pavilions Center! BTW - thanks for the vote of confidence

5:25 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

It truly is amazing the different climates within our country. The snow here is crazy. (I am happy for the ski resorts.)

Keeps many people busy.

8:03 PM  
Blogger LA said...

My brother's band used to call themselves Short Bus.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

hey your toes look great! and I am impressed with the sock and I wish the flowers were out here...

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home