Tuesday, July 17, 2007


It's a glorious day! My housekeeper, who had to skip last Tuesday, is here today to transform my dog hair riddled home into something livable. Not only does she clean, but she does my laundry and even IRONS my clothes. Yes, she is the greatest person on the face of the earth. I know this last statement is true because Nanners LOVES her . . . . When Christina comes to the door, Hanna gets all sweet and floppy eared and wriggles up to see her and show off her current favorite bone or toy.
I can hardly wait to get home and revel in the clean before I start making it all a mess once again . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

I am so jealous you have a housekeeper. So very, very jealous.

10:38 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Wally totally loves my housekeeper, too. She's known him since I got him, and he nearly knocks her over every time she comes into the house. The fact that she gives him lots of treats probably doesn't hurt, either.

10:59 AM  
Blogger kookla@work said...

That sound you hear is me turning pea green with envy. I've already been through no less than six housekeepers. I'm starting to think it's me.

12:27 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh god, I'm moving out in a few weeks and I'd kill for a housekeeper. I hate cleaning with a passion.

3:26 PM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

I go back and forth on hiring a housekeeper. It would be really nice not to have to clean!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I would love to have a housekeeper that starched shirts... heavy starch, but since that's probably asking too much I'll keep on doing my own or saving up nine shirts to get the discount and taking 'em to the cleaners.

BTW, I fixed Trisket his own dog food Sunday (instead of turkey burger, I substituted some salmon that i'd caught three years ago and that had gotten pushed back in the freezer, he's loving it but now wants to know when I'm going to fix him lobster

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home