Wednesday, April 25, 2007


I mentioned that yesterday I went golfing. After I arrived at the course, I checked in with the Starter, rented a pull cart and headed off to the restroom, following the signs. As I was zipping up my shorts, I glanced over the partition to notice a man standing at a urinal about 2 feet away . . . yes, I had gone into the men's room, and looking out the open door, I could see the clearly marked door for the women's room just across the way. I apologized profusely, promised not to "peek" and slunk away.
Have you done anything embarassing lately?

8 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Embarrassing? Not recently. Stupid? Yes.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

I don't know if this qualifies for "embarassing" so much as "lame" but over the weekend my block had a block party... I got there a little early, and the only people around were kids.

I don't really "do" kids, so I dropped off some mini-quiches (which the neighbor's dog promptly ate), and ran home and hid behind the curtains for the rest of the day.

9:01 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I called a client's home and when the person answered, I heard a little kid's voice. "Oh hi! Is you're mom or dad home?"

Yeah, it was the mom. Oops.

1:18 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Sweet. Nice move.

I'm usually chock full of stupid experiences, but I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to properly embarrass myself.

7:01 PM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Let me put my recent embarrasing moment to you this way: If a co-worker of yours blew their nose, but did an inefficient job of wiping away unwanted nasal waste, wouldn't you politely bring it to their attention? I wish my co-workers did before I noticed it myself - much later:(

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That is awesome! Embarassing, yes. Entertaining, yes!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I embarrass myself on a daily basis so I'm pretty much numb to it now.

7:09 AM  
Blogger NY KAT said...

That is funny! I would have been completely mortified!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home