Sunday, September 03, 2006



Speaking of celebrities imploding, my friend was recently in an elevator with Axl Rose, and said that he has had so much plastic surgery that he is barely recognizable - think Bruce Jenner, Mickey Rourke, Kenny Rogers . . . I saw Guns 'n Roses many years ago when they opened for the Rolling Stones, including the infamous night when Axl announced that it would be the last GnR show. They were a great rock 'n roll band then, (and Matt Sorum once said hi to me at the Forum Club) but what are the odds that Axl will even show up to headline the upcoming Inland Invasion? I think I'd rather go see Velvet Revolver.

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

It's pathetic that he's turned into a plastic surgery queen. Sorry Axl, botox is not rocking.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home