Sunday, September 17, 2006



According to petplace.com: "The longest lived of all the popular freshwater fish is the goldfish. If provided proper feeding and a clean, healthy environment, these fish can live up to 15 years. The oldest reported goldfish actually lived into his 30s."

This is Splish, my nine year old goldfish. His buddy Splash only lasted a few weeks. Last week Splish's fish bowl broke during cleaning, and he has moved on up to this Dee-luxe fish tank. I was worried that the shock of proper accommodations would kill him, but he is happy as a clam.

2 Comments:

Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

I like the names you come up with for your pets: Splish and Splash, Nanners and Noddles. Are there any others? Back when I had dogs, I had a Fred and Alice.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Dan - my mean old cat was Bailey, or BFK for Big Fat Kitty . . .and I still say you need a couple of nice rescue pups!

ffleur - I didn't know you could tell a fish was "happy" until Splish checked out the new digs!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home