Tuesday, September 19, 2006



I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a line-up of TV shows. Now that I can no longer pretend that the Angels might make the play-offs, I'm ready to check out network TV, and tonight I will have all of the big 3 networks covered: 8 pm - ABC - Dancing with the Stars; 9 pm - NBC - Law & Order Criminal Intent; and 10 pm - CBS - Smith.

Addendum - Ok, there was a flaw in my plan - I didn't realize that Dancing with the Stars was a 2 hour show until 5 minutes to 10 . . . My hope and dream is that the future ex-Mrs. Travis Barker is the next dancer eliminated. But the bottom line is that I missed the season premiere of L&O CI. I did get a lot of knitting done though - Dancing with the Stars is not very taxing on the mind.

Smith is pretty dark. Alot of time tonight was spent introducing the characters, so hopefully the upcoming episodes will spend more time on the plot and character development. They are trying to walk the line that DeNiro pulled off in "Heat" - to have the viewers rooting for the bad guys to succeed. Whether they will succeed remains to be seen. But Simon Baker is hot, regardless.

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I'm not watching this show, but I saw the final 5 minutes last night before Grey's Anatomy started, and it looks like you got your wish regarding Shanna not-Barker.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - yep - Shanna got the boot, which is good, b/c she is seriously annoying.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home