Friday, July 25, 2008


TGIF!!!! This week has been big time stressful, but some things have resolved enough for me to take a deep breath and come up for air.



I am typing this post with one hand so I don't have to interrupt scratching Noodles behind the ears.

Ok, she has let me off the hook for now.

I am trying to lure her into complacency because we just got the notice from the Vet that it is time for her annual shots. And this year, she has to get her rabies booster in addition to her 3 in 1. While Hanna LOVES going to the Vet (as my mom says, Hanna knows no strangers), Noodles is a bit more skeptical. Last year the Vet's assistant commented on how worried she looked as we bravely headed into the examination room. Both of the Vets are really, really gentle, and I stroke Noodles and tell her what a brave buckaroo she is. Meanwhile, Hanna will wait in the car, expecting the treat that Noodles won't eat, but that she will.
And I'm finally getting some more roses!




3 Comments:

Blogger EditThis said...

That reminds me that Wally really really needs his shots. He used to like going to the vet until he had surgery. Now, anytime we get near there, he starts to pull on his leash and is always trying to make his way out the door.

12:23 PM  
Blogger sage said...

Beautiful rose... Trisket is okay with the vet once we're in a room, but holding him in the waiting room can sometimes be a challenge as he and all the other dogs are a bit nervous

7:49 PM  
Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

I remember taking my dogs to the vet. What a struggle! Neither was nervous, but both were hard to manage due to their excitement given the other dogs in the waiting room. I miss the dogs, but I don't miss going to the vet.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home