Monday, April 07, 2008



My main accomplishment today? Completing the New York Times Crossword (ok, it's only Monday) while waiting for Court to start. Yes, I'm still on jury duty.


I'm working at home this evening, trying to keep the work fires burning. The advantage of working at home at 9 pm? I can enjoy a lovely glass of Cabernet from Francis Ford Coppola's winery, and I'm semi-watching WWE Wrestling. I actually used to watch it sometimes circa 1999-2000, and it seems to me that HHH has finally mastered his sibilant "S"s.


FYI - my favorite wrestler? Edge, baby.

8 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Congrats on completing the crossword puzzle!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Did you watch the basketball game? It ended up being a really good game!

9:55 PM  
Blogger sage said...

I never took you as a World Wide Westler fan--I'm shaking my head in wonder and amazement. Congratulations on the crossword puzzle.

7:08 AM  
Blogger THN said...

Yeah, I would have never figured the WWF deal either. The only problem is all of my favorites -- Kurt Angle and Christian -- are in TNA.

12:17 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

You are one weird girl with a grab bag of interests!

Also...I can never get past Tuesday with the Times.

5:19 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Dying to know... did you reach a verdict?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

sage, adam, edit - in all honesty, it's been about 5-6 years since I've watched much WWF/WWE. It happened to come on last night after one of the Law & Orders on USA.

I first started to watch it when I stumbled upon it channel surfing. Stephanie McMahon was in the ring preparing to marry "Test", when HHH showed up with a videotape proving he had married Stephanie after slipping her a mickey in Vegas. It was so unbelievably stupid and entertaining, I started to watch on occasion!

la - we did reach a verdict today - I'll post about my experience tomorrow or Thursday!

9:33 PM  
Blogger THN said...

I still get misty when I think of HHH's fake marriage that turned into the real thing.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home