Saturday, December 09, 2006



This is the best photo I could get of the earrings I made today for gal pals at work. Our office party is next Thursday, so I needed to get them done this weekend. From left to right they are: coin pearls and onyx; amethysts and white topaz; beige and white pearls; smoky quartz and pearls; and coin pearls and amethysts. And now I can see that one of the amethyst and white topaz earrings is longer than the other.

The dogs and I were trapped in the house for the past couple of hours waiting for the deck paint to dry on the front porch and stairs. They drove me crazy, but I did accomplish something! And I think the paint fully dried before the rains came . . . or at least I hope they did.

8 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

They look nice, but it is a little blurry!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

So, did your paint dry despite the rain?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

flix - I'm having a devil of a time getting a good photo

edit - it was a pretty nice day, so I think (hope) I'll be ok

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to enhance it for you. Nice job, though.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sharpened it and adjusted the tone a little.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5361/earrings007so0.jpg

4:26 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Very nice, Diane! I'm having a love affair with costume jewelry right now.

10:12 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Very cute earrings.

Did the deck dry in time?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

So cute!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home