Wednesday, January 02, 2008







This sweet HP dv9700t laptop is winding its way from Costco to my office. It was recommended to me by the friends who hosted the Rose Bowl party, and it is a sweet computer. I made a couple of late 2007 investments into my business, and I'm very excited about this upgrade to my computing.


Hallelujah! And remind me not to let Noodles walk across the keyboard.

Law & Order has made some cast changes. I'm going to give a thumbs up to adding Jeremy Sisto as Ed Green's partner, but I'm not so thrilled with moving Sam Waterston's Jack McCoy from the courtroom to the office . . . I'm not sure who the actor is playing the new ADA, but the '80s feathered haircut has to go . . .

Heavy rain is expected in So Cal over the next few days - wish my luck coaxing Noodles out of the house . . .

I'm off to put together slow cooker oatmeal for breakfast manana . . .

Goodnight Gracie!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a sweet laptop. I'm still building mine at TigerDirect and making all kinds of changes. Hopefully, I will make up my mind in the next few weeks when I move. Don't know what I'm more excited about.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

joe - sweet! I also ordered an external hard drive from tigerdirect - cool website

3:47 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Very nice, Diane. I almost wish the company would take back the computers they sent us home with so I could buy one, too. Do you have a wireless setup at home?

4:53 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

That is a hot machine. I guess a computer can really never have too much RAM or be too thin!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Rain here hopefully means snow in the mountains. Whoo-hoo!

Nice laptop, except that it's a PC. ;)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home