Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Beginning in 2004, I started to keep a list of all the books I read and/or listen to over the year. My goal this year is 6 books a month, and these are the books I've read so far - - well I'm in the middle of the last two . . . . The stand outs are highlighted.

White Out - audio
13 Steps Down
Friends, Lovers, Chocolate - audio
Hot Money - audio
Playing With Fire
Slipping Into Darkness - audio
Lost - audio
Cold is the Grave
A Perfect Evil - audio
Gentlemen & Players - audio
Harm Done
Speak of the Devil - audio
In a Sunburned Country - audio
Babbitt - audio
A Sight for Sore Eyes
All Creatures Great and Small - audio
With No One as Witness
No More Dying Then
Barrel Fever
In Pursuit of the Proper Sinner
Banker - audio
44 Scotland Street
The Power of One - audio
Hidden River - audio
Free Fall
All Things Bright And Beautiful - audio
Final Account
In Cold Blood - audio
A Short History of Nearly Everything - audio
Dead I May Well Be - audio
Blood At The Root
The Other Boleyn Girl
A Place of Hiding
The Two Minute Rule
A Traitor to Memory
The Danger - audio

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Six books a month? OMG, I'm impressed! Where do you find the time?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

la - well check out how many are audio! I always have my little Otis mp3 player with me loaded with books - oh and I read in the bath tub in the morning! And I'm big geek.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home